Mar 4, 2019 | By: Grateful Heart Photography
Purpose for National Puppy Day:
Celebrate the unconditional love of puppies.
Save orphaned puppies across the globe.
Educate about puppy mills and responsible breeding.
It is a day about considering adoption as a first choice.
Always spay or neuter your puppy. The world is overflowing with unwanted puppies and shelters are overcrowded with unwanted pets. Be a part of the solution.
1. Adopt! If you have room in your heart and your home, save a life from a shelter.
2. Donate money, food and toys to your local shelter.
3. Volunteer at your local animal shelter. Offer to walk a puppy or play with a shelter animal. Clean cages or anything else they need help with.
4. Revamp your own puppy’s toy bin with new, clean toys and get rid of the old, bacteria infested ones.
5. Make sure your own pets have their required vaccines and a regular health exam.
In honor of National Puppy Day I thought I would hold a contest.
Share a photo of your puppy (young, old or in betweeen) on Instagram in the month of March and use the hashtag #gratefulheartphotography.
I will put you in a drawing for a free 20 minute Pet Photography Session!
Winner will be announced the evening of March 31st!
$150 Pet Session
30 minutes of shooting time
Photos on a flash drive
Mini Framed Print of your choice of photo
Love and Hugs,
Stephanie ~ Grateful Heart Photography
September 10, 2018
November 15, 2018
November 5, 2018
March 21, 2019
March 11, 2019
February 3, 2019
December 18, 2018